Samsung Galaxy Factory Reset ProblemI got a Samsung galaxy S3 on my birthday. Little did i know it was second hand. I want to add my card details to my account on the app store, but need to delete the account of the previous owner before i proceed. asking them via email would seem abit cheeky as its probably their password for everything they use, which also denies me access to a factory reset. any ideas on what i can do? In fact, the condition above can be solved through the factory reset as long as you master the correct operation. Factory Reset, also known as Hard Reset, is a full restore of an electronic device to its factory settings. In this article I will show you how you can factory reset Samsung Galaxy S smart phone.
When You Should Give Your Samsung Galaxy a Factory Reset* Before sell your phone, you want to wipe your private data. Factory reset is the best way to erase all data quickly.
* Contrary to reason 1, you get a second hand phone and hope to remove other people's files.
* Malfunctioning device, resetting the phone to original settings may fix numerous issues.
* Others, such as forgot screen password and google gmail account, hard reset can help to remove the password, etc.(Click unlock Samsung galaxy password to learn how to remove samsung password)
2 Easy Solutions For Samsung Galaxy Hard Reset
Go to your home screen. Tap the menu icon.
Tap Settings/ Privacy
You'll see a choice to "Reset phone" Select this command
Enter password then select Yes to confirm your password
Solutions 1 should work just fine but in some cases, such as when the phone is frozen, you'll need to turn to solutions 2. Here it is:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Matters Needing Attention When Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy?Factory reset will clear all the data on your Samsung galaxy phone! It will wipe all the data off of the internal storage of the device and return it to the default factory settings( Data in external memory card will be retained). This means your Google account, system and application data, custom settings, and downloaded applications will be deleted from your phone. Besides, you can also choose to have your external storage erased as well. Therefore, you should make sure your contacts are synced with your Gmail account and backup any important data to your computer or external card.
If you backup your important files to your external memory card, however, accidentally erased your external card too, any remedy ?
The answer is YES. Want to know how to perform Samsung galaxy data recovery, go to http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/recover-samsung-galaxy.html