2013/02/16

Tech: How to Recover Photos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2

How Popular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Is!

recover photos from samsung galaxy note 2You can find many topics about iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy Note 2, or Samsung Galaxy S3 VS Samsung Galaxy S2, which is better. Most people think Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Beats the iPhone 5/Samsung Galaxy S3, so why Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Note 2 is so popular?

Here listed 3 points:
* Galaxy Note 2 screen is so big that able to it can display more on-screen content which minimizes the amount of scrolling that you have to do to access the content that you want.
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the ability to do some very powerful multitasking. The phone features a mode called split screen multitasking which allows users to run multiple apps at the same time, a feature that is perfect for the Galaxy Note 2 monstrous HD display.
* The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will come equipped with Near-Field Communication support, a feature widely termed as NFC. NFC will make the Galaxy Note 2 useful in two different arenas: sharing and paying for things.

For these advantages, more people give up other mobile phone, and choose Samsung Galaxy Note 2. However, even if it is good quality, some problems will come across in use.

Why i Write This Article?

Yesterday, I received a help from my friend who use Samsung Galaxy Note 2, she told me she accidentally deleted the photos in Samsung, and the photos are very important for her, and she had no ideas how to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 . First, I'm sure to tell you how we can get our photos back after accidentally. However, the way to perform mobile phone data recovery is different.
Therefore, I write this article, especially for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 photo recovery, hope it can help more Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users who need it.

What You Need to Recover Photos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2

First, stop using your Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Do not store any new file on this Samsung galaxy to avoid the original data overwritten by new data, which can make your data gone permanently.
Second, Find a Good Photo Recovery Software
Photo Recovery software is the best way to recover photos. Nowadays, there are so many photos that we don't know which is the best we want. Here I will recommend two tools.

Option One, Recuva.
Recuva is a free data recovery software, you know, nothing is really free. I tested this software to recover photos from my Samsung Galaxy, only 60% photos were recovered. If you can't afford photo recovery software, you can take it into account, but I can't guarantee all the photos will be restored
Option Two, Tenorshare Photo Recovery.
Tenorshare Photo Recovery, an easy-to-use data recovery for mobile users,which enpowers you to recover formatted, deleted and inaccessible images, archives, documents, songs, videos, etc. from Samsung Galaxy Note. Find more info, visit http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/photo-recovery.htm. Athough it cost me a little, it worth it. I used this tool to help my friend retrieved all the photos from Note 2.

Any questions about samsung galaxy note 2 photo recovery, please leave your comments.
samsung galaxy note 2 recovery

--->If my post can help you, share with your friends please!

21 comments:

  1. hi... my note 2 can't be read as a drive so the tool cant see my phone... aall it can detect is the drive c and d of my comp.help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try to use Android data recovery, know more here: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/recover-deleted-photos-from-samsung-galaxy.html

      Delete
  2. Hi i accidentally deleted the videos file from the "Misc folder" in my internal phone memory. Would i be able to retrieve the precious videos from the mentioned app "Recuva" and/or "tenorshare"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use Tenorshare Android data recovery. Recuva is good, but it can not read the internal memory of Android phone!

      Delete
  3. I have been trying to use all of these products but none of them sees the internal memory of my Galaxy SIII. How to I make the phone internal drive visible to these programs. It does show up in Windows Explorer, but is not recognized by Recure, Tenorshare, by Clouder, etc. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Have you tried to search the file name or folder name in your phone? Maybe you can see those lost files. If you need to recover data, you need to use professional Android data recovery software. Recuva is free, but it can't recognize the Samsung S3 as a drive, and Tenorshare has a product named Tenorshare Android Data Recovery you can try it, just following the guide in this tool!

      Delete
  4. Hi, i've moved my videos from my camera folder to other folder. But i cannot watch after moving! Can my videos from the mentioned app "Recuva" and/or "tenorshare" fixed? Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i've moved my videos from my camera folder to other folder. But i cannot watch after moving! Can my videos from the mentioned app "Recuva" and/or "tenorshare" fixed? Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I JUST GOT A NEW GALAXY NOTE 2 BECAUSE MY 1 WAS MALFUCTIONING. HOW CSN I TRANSFER ALL OF MY KIDS PICTURES FROM MY OLD PHONE TO MY NEW ONE? HELP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try to use KIESwhich is the official manangement software from Samsung to bakcup yout photos from your old phone. Besides, you can use computer as the bridge to transfer photos. Firstly, copy the photos to computer, then save them to your new S2.!

      Delete
  7. hellow !!
    i accidentally cleared the miscellanious files when the phone warned about the less memory on phone.
    miscellanious files contains many photos and videos which is really very important for me.
    i have tried many websites to download the softwares but none worked. please kindly recommend me a good software which can bring back my deleted files. i hope atleast your recommendation works.
    thank you.
    waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You can try to use Android data recovery software such as Tenorshare Android Data Recovery I ever introduced in my blog, it can recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy phone. Good luck!

      Delete
  8. After a hard impact my note 1 will not power on. Any help to really recover my photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard impact? Oh no! It is so easy to damage the hardware of the mobile phone, if your phone can't boot, there is no way for photo recovery. You have to check your phone' hardware! If you know less about it, you had better ask professional expert for help!

      Delete
  9. HI LY G I tried using many recovery software but it is not recognising my samsung galaxy note -2. It is asking me to enable USB Storage but you might be aware that note-2 doesnot have the feature of USB Storage. How I can make my phone detectable by the Software?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you phone have run Android 4.0 or newer OS, you can't see this option, you just enable USB debugging and make the phone on MTP setting! Then, I think this software can recognize your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I formatted my Note II then after reboot android system all my data was lost, please advice how to recover my Data again although I tried to recover by Yester Data Recovery.
    Please if you have soft or any solve send it to:
    Email: melgendy81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I formatted my Note II then reboot android system after that I lost all my Data, Please advice how to recover the data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to recover data from Samsung Galaxy Note after formatting, you had better use it as less as possible, and then try to check your backup in Gmail, etc, if you have. If you don't have backup, you can try to use Android data recovery software, such as Tenorshare Android Data Recovery.

      Delete
  13. Hi, I've tried using many recovery software but it is not recognising my samsung galaxy note 2 N7105. I have enabled USB debugging and made the phine on MTP setting. However, Tenoreshare Photo recovery still did not recognise my phone as a drive. Kindly assist! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, Tenorshare Photo Recovery won't suppor for Android phone any more, if you need to recover data from Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you can try to know more here: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-note-2-recovery.html

      Delete