As a mobile phone photo enthusiast, maybe you want to know that is it possible to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Alpha android phone? How to restore deleted pictures from Samsung Galaxy? Here, you will get the best way to retrieve deleted pics and other data from Samsung Galaxy Alpha with Samsung Data Recovery Software.
Samsung Data Recovery Software is the most professional tool to recover deleted or lost files from Samsung smart mobile phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Core 2, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Grand, Galaxy Tab4/Tab S/Tab 3, Samsung Alpha etc. You can use the tool to retrieve lost files (including photos, contacts, videos, messages, audios, documents, call history and other files).
How to Use Samsung Data Recovery to retrieve deleted Photos from Samsung Alpha ?
The steps to restore lost Alpha Samsung photos are very simple, below delivers the steps of using Samsung Data Recovery to recover lost files for Samsung phones and tablets in details.
1. Install and run Samsung Data Recovery on your computer.
2. Connect the Samsung Galaxy Alpha to computer via a USB cable.
3. The software will detect your device and offer 2 recovery modes - Quick Recovery and Deep Recovery. Select one to start Samsung Galaxy Alpha data recovery.
4. Click on your device and the file type to scan.
5. Preview details of recover able files and recover data from Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
In fact, you also can use Android Data Recovery to help you recover which allows you to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, viber messages, call history, photos and videos from Samsung phone. This software also can help you can help you recover lost data from HTC, Motorola, LG, and more Android devices.