Benefits of Using Android Data Recovery
- Able to retrieve all types of data on Android OS, including contacts, messages, videos, WhatsApp, photos, audios, call history and more
- Scan and restore files from both internal storage and external SD card, no backup file required.
- Support all Android Device models, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google Nexus, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE, etc. Fully compatible with Android OS 7.0/6.0 and older versions.
- Totally safe recovery, no need to worry about any data leakage or virus infections.
- Allows previewing all the data within device before retrieving. Also support to select the data you need to recover.
- User-friendly design makes it easier to operate for everyone
How to Retrieve Deleted Screenshots on Android
Run the software after installation, connect your Android device to computer via a USB cable.
Enable USB debugging with reference on the interface. Choose the suitable guide according to your Android OS. After being detected by this software, click "Start" to scan your phone.
After scanning, you can preview all the files within your device. Tick the “Photo” in the category and click “Recover” to save the lost screenshots on your computer.
Tips to Avoid Data Loss on Android Phone
- Backup the important files such as messages, contacts list, videos and other data on your computer regularly
- Avoid installing any unknown apps in your Android device. Some phone cleaning application may be apt to clean out screen capture as junk files
- Do not connect phone to virus infected computer or extract files from other unsafe devices. It is suggested to install a high quality anti-virus app to protect your Android system
- Before deleting unwanted pictures or other data, check more times and then process further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Follow proper procedure while unplugging Android phone from the system.